Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fear of Them Keeps Me Up at Night

Finally, I was able to fall asleep last night.  It had been days.  After two, I am worthless.  People talk to me and I barely hear them.  The days roll by like fog.  I've had insomnia for a few years now.  It's one of those weird things that comes and goes as it pleases.  I think it might be the Universe's way of teaching me empathy for zombies.  That way when the Zombie Apocalypse happens, I will know how zombies think and be able to take my place as the most bad ass zombie hunter in the New World!

There are quite a few things that I am looking forward to when the Zombie Apocalypse happens.  For one, if someone pisses me off while I'm driving, I can just ram them.  And I won't have to wait around to file a police report or worry about if it is going to make my insurance go up.  Sure, I'll miss things like air conditioning and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" but I'm sure it will be worth it.

When that big SARS breakout happened a few years back, I was concerned that it was happening before I was mentally prepared.  But then I thought about it for a minute and came to the realization that I didn't have to worry.  The Zombie Apocalypse isn't going to start in China.  Their food is too yummy.  It's going to start someplace that has contributed nothing to the world so far.  So, I'm thinking Canada will be responsible. 

Obviously not sleeping gives me a lot of time to think about these things.  Let's hope, for your sake, that I am able to sleep for the rest of the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment