Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Polar Bears Use Them as Weapons

Okay.  So I used to have a blog.  I enjoyed it.  It was like a journal, but one that anyone could read.  It was a bit cathartic.  And I wrote more stories and scripts when I was blogging, so I'm starting up again in hopes of finding my motivation to get it in gear.  Writing wise.  This is the beginning.

I guess I should put down a few things to get us started off on the left foot here (which I think could possibly be the "right" foot in a manner of speaking, but is often overlooked).  I am a bit unhinged.  Bat shit crazy it seems.  Well, maybe not that crazy.  It sounds like that could get a little wild.  Especially if it's a fruit bat.  I curse like a sailor and I drink (I was going to say too much here, but I think it's better described for me as just enough.  For you, however, it would be far too much.  Mostly because you don't have a champion's liver (unless you're my brother reading this- This is NOT as challenge!!)). On that note, now that I'm blogging again I should probably have a breathalyzer attached to my computer so that I can avoid drunken mishaps.  They happen.  I do become bloody brilliant when I drink and I often times want to share that brilliance with the world.  I can't have you all running off with my bad ass ideas. 

I think that's a pretty good start.  So I will just say, "Hello, everyone.  And welcome back to my public ramblings."

4 comments:

  1. Staying up drinking until 4 in the morning and then sleeping until noon isn't classified as insomnia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put that comment under the other post. Why it's under this one, I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I wish I was drinking all night. No drinking this week. And I've gotten up and worked for my Mum all week, so no sleeping until noon either. Maybe next week...

    ReplyDelete