Thursday, October 28, 2010

Especially For The Elderly

I have a lot of gray hair.  I have since my early 20's.  It's one of those weird things that people are always shocked about when they notice (if I'm slacking on the dying thing).  They always exclaim, "Holy Crap! You have gray hair!".  I know.  It's a genetic thing. Both my Mom and my Grandma were gray before 25.  It is in complete contradiction to my "baby" face.  No one ever believes how old I am.  I got carded to buy Nyquil at the grocery store last week.  Really?  I don't even pass for 18?  That seems a little harsh.  Last spring I got carded to buy clear spray paint.  That's right, CLEAR.  So not only do I look like a young hoodlum, but I am going to leave my invisible gang signs all over the city, causing panic and confusion.   Sigh.  How am I supposed to become the crazy old lady down the street if I'm stuck at 15???  Guess I'll have to live to 403...

No comments:

Post a Comment